- Pipeline, Utility line, and Infrastructure Reconnaissance
- Production Operation Surveillance
- Small Parts Delivery on Offshore Platforms
- Animal Safari Surveillance and Monitoring
- Firefighting Reconnaissance and Assistance
- Police Reconnaissance and Enforcement
- Military Reconnaissance and Combat
- Crop Reconnaissance and Dusting
- Sport Photography and Video Capture
- Real Estate Surveying and Appraisal
- Security Aerial Reconnaissance
Drone Propulsion Matrix (DPM) is dedicated to the development of drones as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), their propulsion systems and their ability to attach and detach in flight, creating drone matrix systems with dynamic abilities to solve complex scenarios beyond the scope of any single drone.
High aspect ratio wing configurations are great for gliding, riding on air currents, and conserving energy for greater efficiency and long flight times.
Single drones are fast, quick and agile. They are great for short missions requiring maneuverability and quickness. Once they start losing power, they can then re-attach to gliding drones with battery backup to recharge.
Find out how DPM can work for you.